วันจันทร์ที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Week 2 : Healthy Diet (continued)

Today I studied about 'A healthy diet?' again. It was continued from last week. I found the main idea by use skimming strategies. It was very hard for me. I was divided between main idea and detail but I got wrong answer because I didn't understand it. I studied a new topic. It was a Japanese diet.



I thing my diet is quite unhealthy. I eat a lot of junk food and dessert. I try not to eat too much vegetables. For breakfast I usually eat rice and fried chickens and sometimes eat  bread and milk or noodles and at lunchtime I usually eat Suki dry with pork and rice and curry. In the evening I usually eat very big meals when it has market fair. I usually buy Hoi Tod (Oysters omelette), Pork barbecue, Salad, Soybean milk, Lod Chong,and fruit juice. One thing I love is Cakes and one thing I never eat is garlic.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น