วันอังคารที่ 20 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Week 10 : West meets East (Continued)


19 October 2015
     

     Today I studied West meets East continued from last week. Teacher assigned us to do the exercise before we studied this week it made easier when we studied in class because we found the vocabularies's meaning that we don't know already.
     First of all we discussed the questions with a partner about celebrities, food, and products from another Asian countries.

  Weir Sukollawat, the actor in Thailand

 
Somtam in Thailand
 
    
    Next, we completed the sentences with the correct words and the words may need to be changed to match the sentence grammatically. The words in this exercise were new knowledge for me. Luckily, I did it already but it took a long time if I did it in the class I think I would have a problem.

     After that, I and some friends wrote our own sentences on the board about using like and such as  for example

     I would like to visit place with beautiful building like France and Germany


   Building in France


Peterhof
Munich Germany
     

     The passage that we studied this week was 'Expat in Asia'. It was about interview with an American English professor (Michael) teaching in Taiwan. The teacher gave us to talk with our partner to think the questions to ask the foreigner what information we want to know such as 
- How long have you been here?
- What places do you like the most in Thailand?
- Why  do you choose to stay  in Thailand?






     I got Taiwanese culture, Taiwan's strengths and weeknesses and Micheal's opinions after I had read it. I like Taiwan's greatest strength is the quality of doggedness that they don't give up the trouble and into new successes. And Micheal's opinion, he said "We just don't cofuse 'love' with 'control.'"  because parents in Asia countries can't discriminate between "love" and "control" it makes problem with their children
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น