วันเสาร์ที่ 19 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

A Discourse Approach in Reading Week 11

 15   March   2016 


 Cause and Effect  continued

 

First of all, teacher gave us to check the answers with friends. Next, she answered the correct answers that about 'The Effect of Stress'

She read and explained each paragraphs for us
The main idea of this text is 'Too much stress results in physical, emotional, and mental health problems'.

I did dirgram about the effect of stress by myself. I will show you  below


  Stress    
•   Health problems in modern life

•    Physical problems

•    The heart by causing an increase in pulse rate high blood pressure

•    The respiratory system by causing asthma, breathing problem and a loss of carbon dioxide

•    Stomach aches and problems digesting food

•    Emotional problems

•     Panic attacks and overreact to little problems

•    Mood changes such as making people angry, moody, or nervous

•    Mental health problems

•    Long term stress can create a variety of serious mental illnesses

•    Alcoholism and addictions often develop as a result of overuse of alcohol or drug

•    Anorexia
 



 





While we were studying, the electricity was cut. Because of this reason, we can not study anymore because the weather was very hot and the light was not enough. So, teacher assigned us to highlight discourse markers ,and did the diagram during power outage outside the classroom.

When the electricity was back, teacher told us to present VDOs about how to make something and we will study new lesson on Sunday. 


What did you find easy?
Answering question was easy.


What did you find difficult?
I was confused between cause and effect.

What did you solve the problem?
I highlighted discourse markers, read that sentence carefully and tried switching between cause and effect to find which one was correct.

What are your attitudes towards the lesson?
I can more understand and find which is cause or effect, something happen and result of it.

1 ความคิดเห็น: