วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

Week 4 : Natural disasters (continued)



24  August  2015


Natural disaster continued     

    
    The first activity that we did was discussion with partner about what you studied from last week.

    We read news story 3 it was "Landslides kill 9 in Doti and Gulmi districts of Nepal" and answered the questions. Then teacher gave new sheets for us. 


Japan earthquake: Tsunami hits north-east (News story 4)

     This story was very hard for me because I did'n know some word. I used skimming to find the answer, wrote T or F in the space provided and wrote unfamiliar words and find their meaning from dictionaries. I noted the words in paper. It was very shocking. It had many words and I think that time I should read more vocabularies.




 


California fires : Evacuation orders given to 13,000 (News story 5)

     I read this story sometime I understood but sometime not. I used skimming again but I can't answer the questions only by myself some question I copied my friend. When I read the news, I got stressed because I did't like to read news and I have'n read news in english before and I was try

 







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น