วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

Week 5 : Technology


31 August 2015



What did I learn today?

Today I learned about Technology.  Last week teacher assigned us to find information about technology for prepare this lesson. I chose 'Why is the internet so important?' to discuss with my friend. We changed our opinion together. Absolutely we talked in English.

Then teacher gave worksheet for us. This is a 'Today's technology'. We read the article is 'Profcards'  and answered the question. In this article I found new vocabularies and new knowledge that I have never known before. 

Profcasts summarized
Profcasts are very popular. You can listen to or watch the lesson where or when you want. It's very comfortable for students but it has a few disadvantage. If you don't have mp3 player or your own laptop, you will use the university computer, so it can be difficult to concentrate and when you're listening the lesson, everyone never knows what are you doing between studying or listening to music.

  


  

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น