วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Learning Reaflection



English Reading Strategies 



 


What did I get from this course?

     This course taught me about the way to read faster, how to find the answers, obstacles that I have when I read, new knowledges and vocabularies from text, grammar such as part of speech, writing skill is better than before, and review the lesson everyweek.

     I found easy and difficult in the lesson. In my oppinion 'West meets East' is the most difficult lesson and 'Healty Diet' is the easiest lesson but 'Read faster' is the best for me because this lesson showed us about obstacles to faster effective reading and hint for reading practice. It can help us improve our reading skill and understand why we read slowly.

What reading strategies did I use in reading text?
- Skimming
- Scanning
- Think of the passage as a whole
- Pay attention to paragraph structure
- Guessing word meaning that you don't know from the context
- Don't stop and re-read word

      Absolutely, I had problems when I read. Most problems are vocabularies and can't find the correct main idea from the text. 

How did I solve the problems?
    
     Before I learned 'Read faster' I usually used a dictionnary and now I guess from the context and when I can't find the correct main idea, I prepare and practice myself by read a lot and sometimes I did the exercise before teacher assigned.


My attitudes for this course
   
     I have studied this course for 15 weeks. Before I studied, I hardly ever read in English because it's too hard to understand and make me feel unhappy. I tried to open my mind to learn it everytime. I know our teacher, she tried to teach us too. I'm very sorry to our teacher because sometimes I was bored to study and did'n pay attention to her. However, I would like to say thank you to her for everything that she did for us likes she told her experiences to advise us how to improve ourselves, she has encouraged us in everything, she tried to find the best way that students would like to study something like that.









ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น